Tuesday 17 February 2009

I love My Dingles

We don't have much money at the moment and I was going through a drawer the other day and I found £30 that someone had given us in a card on our wedding day. I'd forgotten we had it so it was a nice suprise and well timed. We used that to go out for a meal on the 13th at a lovely restaurant just up the road. Dingles had asked what I would like for valentines that night and I told him that I didn't want anything because we didn't have the money. On Valentines day Dingles was working all day but when He arrived home, he gave me this...


A picture of my Valentines Pressie...Literally!
Bless him. I absolutely love Green! Dingles calls it target fixation because every time I'm out and I see something green, I fall in love with it. I can see the same thing in any other colour and totally miss it. Green however, just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and I love it. I had green roses in my wedding bouquet and as Dingles couldn't afford to buy me any, he printed this photo off the net for me. The best thing is...I can frame it and it'll never die. Thank you baby, I love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment